Tips and Guides
It is always good to have a few tips and guides as you go investigating and integrating the resources that will be discussion through the class. To being, here are just a couple that we will review this week:
Diigo Getting Started Video
Reading and Blogging for Week 2:
- Chapters 1-4: Tucker, Caitlin. Blended Learning in Grades 4-12. Leveraging the Power of Technology to Create Student-Centered Classrooms. (2012) Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin.
- C's of Change Interview
- Digital Storytelling Finds Its Place in the Classroom
- 2015 Horizon Report K-12 Edition (skim)
- 2015 Horizon Report K-12 Edition - Preview (skim)
- Best Practices in New Literacies and The New Literacies of Online Research and Comprehension PDF Best Practices for New Literacies
- Watch the videos on my Blog page, and comment on two of them. Reflect on what has been shared and tell me what you think. Share with me if you thought the video was helpful, insightful, a resource that you could implement sometime in the future; share if you have other resources that are helpful.